Clan Symbiosis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Symbiosis

A Relationship Of Mutual Benefit Or Dependance

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan Rules

Go down 
+75
Dissid
Velk
Oll3Ek
FrosTatioN
RonnieRod
Mazley
Ischyros
Shaddox
skogsdwarfen
lifted920
Esiooo
Neescher
PuTanG
Cpt_Trips
Pedde
berry7009
Meatsmoosh
Levitas
monopolet
brenttt
Inzpecta
leviana
Raithed
Klemzo
Sn00be
djib
Chetyre
below9k
Jakk
Name_here
WindRaven
Puppy_stream
Nighthawk
kartof4eto
Nafta^^
Mad_Max
tacotakedown
WildHaggis
badzaa
Miley__Cyrus
Treslo
Avery
Rorix
hilchryme`
Jaminski
Darkzen
Raxphiel
Shorei
Midler
TyrAntRexX
sirshane
Medzy
Ridlyn
Darksteele
chezze
v3rt1g0
Deathhappens
Hugekiller
WolfeBersahd
Slotteh
drmobius
StratWaffle
TysonChicken
Wickedgoblin
Epoch_
Rush11
Dossilicious
Epicbo
Yittles
ZyloWolfBane
Soulutions
cenais
Yoshu
NeilGorman
Dominatrixia
79 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dominatrixia
Admin
Dominatrixia

Clan Rules  Empty
PostSubject: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:19 pm

- Members are now required to sign our Clan Rules -

- Rules are also applied in pubs -
Welcome to Clan Symbiosis!
Our clan environment is geared towards helping others and having a good time. Games are meant to be fun / rage-proof and we like to think that we take the pressure and stress out of the game.

Rules Concerning Overall Behavior

• Use of offensive language will not be tolerated (It is advisable to inform those who insulted you that you were offended. Not everyone considers the same words to be offensive)

• Other indirect forms of insulting the enemy like gloating , taunting (If not playful and fun) etc are prohibited

• Excessive complaining / blaming should be avoided. Having the experience from our previous clan , it simply doesn't lead to constructive games and it broadly ruins the team's morale

• Comments which indirectly express disappointment / irritation / blame / racism and thus insult our members are also not permitted (F.e : omg.. , wow.. , seriously..? , jesus..)

Reporting Rules

• A screenshot showing the offending chat is required , as well as a screenshot from the "Match Stats" menu so we can either review the replay or just check the players that participated

• If the incident took place over in-game VOIP or any other VOIP programs , a witness other than yourself is required to confirm what was said

Other

• Use of known exploits / Leaving / Going afk on purpose is forbidden (Note : If there was indeed a prominent reason to leave / go afk , it's more than ok and it's adviced to pause the game in such occasions

• Ghosting is prohibited ( = Giving away information while specing the game)

• If you are to go inactive for a long period of time , please inform us. Inactive members for a two-week period and more will be kicked from the clan

• In-houses are meant to be Non-Competitive. Competitive play will be found in scrim teams and STAY there. It is not allowed to DEMAND competitive attitude from a player during an In-house

Warnings

• If a member is caught breaking our rules , he will receive his first warning. If we find that the same person broke the rules again within a 20 days period , that's a boot from the clan

Suggestions for our members

• Lower Skilled players : You are advised to ask for help / tips or even clarifications about anything. Our clan wishes to promote a friendly environment. It is also advised to listen to constructive criticism (That's up to you though , ofc)

• Experienced players : Try to give advice and broadly pass your knowledge whenever you can and when doing so , you are required to do so in a constructive way

• When you communicate with your teammates , please do so in a civilized and constructive way (Omg jesus , stop blocking me : Bad! / Try not to block me please Very Happy : Good!)

Last But not Least , Have Fun! That's the Point of this clan!

Last edited by Dominatrixia on Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:12 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://symbiosis.roflforum.net
Dominatrixia
Admin
Dominatrixia

Clan Rules  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:29 pm

DO NOT JUST /SIGN - READ THE RULES

Thank you.

/signed

Last edited by Dominatrixia on Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NeilGorman

NeilGorman

Clan Rules  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:30 pm

/signed
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/tedebear123
slicknsl

Clan Rules  Empty
PostSubject: signed   Clan Rules  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:32 pm

/signed SlickNSlim (baby!)
Back to top Go down
Yoshu

Clan Rules  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:46 pm

/signed form the lovable ninja Yoshu
Back to top Go down
cenais

Clan Rules  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:10 pm

/signed
Back to top Go down
Dominatrixia
Admin
Dominatrixia

Clan Rules  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:12 pm

ok.. there is seriously something wrong with your avatar cenais Razz
Edit : I'm sorry cenais but I deleted your avatar. Something must have bugged and it showed the whole wallpaper in your avatar , thus making the thread shrunk
Back to top Go down
Soulutions

Soulutions

Clan Rules  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:59 pm

/signed I guess
Back to top Go down
ZyloWolfBane

ZyloWolfBane

Clan Rules  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:48 pm

/Signed
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=100000575
Yittles

Clan Rules  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:01 pm

/signed
Back to top Go down
Epicbo

Clan Rules  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:02 pm

Ehehhehe im not gonna sign this. Very Happy

/endspam

Btw i you should add a rule about hosting your "IH"s. Id like to add that you shouldnt let people spec unless they are sBS or a friend of someone in the clan.
Back to top Go down
Dossilicious

Dossilicious

Clan Rules  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:23 pm

/signed
Back to top Go down
Rush11

Clan Rules  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:25 pm

/signed
Back to top Go down
Epoch_

Epoch_

Clan Rules  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:17 pm

/signed
Back to top Go down
Wickedgoblin

Clan Rules  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:57 pm

/ signed
Back to top Go down
TysonChicken

Clan Rules  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:41 pm

/read,

/signed
Back to top Go down
Epicbo

Clan Rules  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:57 pm

Rush11 wrote:
/signed

In every clan, there is a Rush. Lets hope this one isnt as crazy as RushShepard :O

(Only pre-LC members know what im talking about)
Back to top Go down
NeilGorman

NeilGorman

Clan Rules  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 7:46 pm

RushShepard was the guy who would do ridiculous things get killed and then laugh his ass off on vent all happy about it right?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/tedebear123
StratWaffle

Clan Rules  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:04 pm

/signed StratWaffle

I'm very excited to be a new member!
Back to top Go down
Lafayett

Clan Rules  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:59 am

/sign cat alien pale bounce Sleep santa rendeer cherry albino queen jocolor flower afro lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
drmobius

drmobius

Clan Rules  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:10 pm

/read

/sign
Back to top Go down
Slotteh

Clan Rules  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:36 pm

/Signed.
Back to top Go down
WolfeBersahd

Clan Rules  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:20 pm

Read, understood and

/Signed
Back to top Go down
Hugekiller

Hugekiller

Clan Rules  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:04 pm

/signed

Thakunaa/Hugekiller
Back to top Go down
Deathhappens

Deathhappens

Clan Rules  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:35 am

Dominatrixia wrote:
- Members are now required to sign our Clan Rules -
Welcome to Clan Symbiosis!
Our clan environment is geared towards helping others and having a good time. Games are meant to be fun / rage-proof and we like to think that we take the pressure and stress out of the game.

Rules Concerning Overall Behavior

• Use of offensive language will not be tolerated (It is advisable to inform those who insulted you that you were offended. Not everyone considers the same words to be offensive)

• Other indirect forms of insulting the enemy like gloating , taunting (If not playful and fun) etc are prohibited

• Excessive complaining / blaming should be avoided. Having the experience from our previous clan , it simply doesn't lead to constructive games and it broadly ruins the team's morale

• Comments which indirectly express disappointment / irritation / blame and thus insult our members are also not permitted (F.e : omg.. , wow.. , seriously..? , jesus..)

Reporting Rules

• A screenshot showing the offending chat is required , as well as a screenshot from the "Match Stats" menu so we can either review the replay or just check the players that participated

• If the incident took place over in-game VOIP or any other VOIP programs , a witness other than yourself is required to confirm what was said

Other

• Use of known exploits / Leaving / Going afk on purpose is forbidden (Note : If there was indeed a prominent reason to leave / go afk , it's more than ok and it's adviced to pause the game in such occasions

• Ghosting is prohibited ( = Giving away information while specing the game)

• If you are to go inactive for a long period of time , please inform us. Inactive members for a two-week period and more will be kicked from the clan

Warnings

• If a member is caught breaking our rules , he will receive his first warning. If we find that the same person broke the rules again within a 20 days period , that's a boot from the clan

Suggestions for our members

• Lower Skilled players : You are advised to ask for help / tips or even clarifications about anything. Our clan wishes to promote a friendly environment. It is also advised to listen to constructive criticism (That's up to you though , ofc)

• Experienced players : Try to give advice and broadly pass your knowledge whenever you can and when doing so , you are required to do so in a constructive way

• When you communicate with your teammates , please do so in a civilized and constructive way (Omg jesus , stop blocking me : Bad! / Try not to block me please Very Happy : Good!)

Last But not Least , Have Fun! That's the Point of this clan!

Heard!Acknowledged!Understood!
Signed with a flourish!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan Rules  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Rules
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next