Clan Symbiosis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Symbiosis

A Relationship Of Mutual Benefit Or Dependance

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan Rules

Go down 
+75
Dissid
Velk
Oll3Ek
FrosTatioN
RonnieRod
Mazley
Ischyros
Shaddox
skogsdwarfen
lifted920
Esiooo
Neescher
PuTanG
Cpt_Trips
Pedde
berry7009
Meatsmoosh
Levitas
monopolet
brenttt
Inzpecta
leviana
Raithed
Klemzo
Sn00be
djib
Chetyre
below9k
Jakk
Name_here
WindRaven
Puppy_stream
Nighthawk
kartof4eto
Nafta^^
Mad_Max
tacotakedown
WildHaggis
badzaa
Miley__Cyrus
Treslo
Avery
Rorix
hilchryme`
Jaminski
Darkzen
Raxphiel
Shorei
Midler
TyrAntRexX
sirshane
Medzy
Ridlyn
Darksteele
chezze
v3rt1g0
Deathhappens
Hugekiller
WolfeBersahd
Slotteh
drmobius
StratWaffle
TysonChicken
Wickedgoblin
Epoch_
Rush11
Dossilicious
Epicbo
Yittles
ZyloWolfBane
Soulutions
cenais
Yoshu
NeilGorman
Dominatrixia
79 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dominatrixia
Admin
Dominatrixia

Clan Rules  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

- Members are now required to sign our Clan Rules -

- Rules are also applied in pubs -
Welcome to Clan Symbiosis!
Our clan environment is geared towards helping others and having a good time. Games are meant to be fun / rage-proof and we like to think that we take the pressure and stress out of the game.

Rules Concerning Overall Behavior

• Use of offensive language will not be tolerated (It is advisable to inform those who insulted you that you were offended. Not everyone considers the same words to be offensive)

• Other indirect forms of insulting the enemy like gloating , taunting (If not playful and fun) etc are prohibited

• Excessive complaining / blaming should be avoided. Having the experience from our previous clan , it simply doesn't lead to constructive games and it broadly ruins the team's morale

• Comments which indirectly express disappointment / irritation / blame / racism and thus insult our members are also not permitted (F.e : omg.. , wow.. , seriously..? , jesus..)

Reporting Rules

• A screenshot showing the offending chat is required , as well as a screenshot from the "Match Stats" menu so we can either review the replay or just check the players that participated

• If the incident took place over in-game VOIP or any other VOIP programs , a witness other than yourself is required to confirm what was said

Other

• Use of known exploits / Leaving / Going afk on purpose is forbidden (Note : If there was indeed a prominent reason to leave / go afk , it's more than ok and it's adviced to pause the game in such occasions

• Ghosting is prohibited ( = Giving away information while specing the game)

• If you are to go inactive for a long period of time , please inform us. Inactive members for a two-week period and more will be kicked from the clan

• In-houses are meant to be Non-Competitive. Competitive play will be found in scrim teams and STAY there. It is not allowed to DEMAND competitive attitude from a player during an In-house

Warnings

• If a member is caught breaking our rules , he will receive his first warning. If we find that the same person broke the rules again within a 20 days period , that's a boot from the clan

Suggestions for our members

• Lower Skilled players : You are advised to ask for help / tips or even clarifications about anything. Our clan wishes to promote a friendly environment. It is also advised to listen to constructive criticism (That's up to you though , ofc)

• Experienced players : Try to give advice and broadly pass your knowledge whenever you can and when doing so , you are required to do so in a constructive way

• When you communicate with your teammates , please do so in a civilized and constructive way (Omg jesus , stop blocking me : Bad! / Try not to block me please Very Happy : Good!)

Last But not Least , Have Fun! That's the Point of this clan!

Last edited by Dominatrixia on Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:12 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://symbiosis.roflforum.net

AuthorMessage
Dominatrixia
Admin
Dominatrixia

PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:40 am

Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
http://symbiosis.roflforum.net
N00B1T0

PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:41 pm

/singed
Back to top Go down
stark ac

PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:50 pm

/signed StarkAce
Back to top Go down
hilchryme`

PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:28 pm

/signed ^_^
Back to top Go down
Rorix

PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:20 pm

/signed again Razz
Back to top Go down
Avery

PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:29 am

/signed
Back to top Go down
Treslo

PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:17 pm

Read and agree to love them thoroughly.

/sign
Back to top Go down
Miley__Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:11 pm

/signed
Back to top Go down
badzaa

PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:11 pm

/signed
Back to top Go down
WildHaggis

WildHaggis

PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:13 pm

read

and
/signed
Back to top Go down
tacotakedown

PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:31 pm

/read
/memorized
/signed
Back to top Go down
Eggfung

PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:14 pm

/signed
Back to top Go down
imWos

PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:16 pm

/signed
Back to top Go down
Mad_Max

Mad_Max

PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:48 pm

/signed
Back to top Go down
Nafta^^

PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:39 am

/signed
Back to top Go down
kartof4eto

PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:39 am

/signed
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:38 pm

/signed
Back to top Go down
jammy

PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:48 pm

/signed
Back to top Go down
Puppy_stream

PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:45 pm

/signed Surprised
Back to top Go down
luvcraft

PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:55 pm

/signed
Back to top Go down
WindRaven

PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:45 pm

/signed
Back to top Go down
Epicbo

PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:08 pm

WindRaven wrote:
/signed

A wise choise Clan Rules  - Page 3 Glacius
Back to top Go down
col

PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:37 pm

/signed
Back to top Go down
Name_here

PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:33 pm

/signed
Back to top Go down
Jakk

PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:38 pm

/signed

Thank you for the invite!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Rules
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next