Clan Symbiosis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Symbiosis

A Relationship Of Mutual Benefit Or Dependance

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan Rules

Go down 
+75
Dissid
Velk
Oll3Ek
FrosTatioN
RonnieRod
Mazley
Ischyros
Shaddox
skogsdwarfen
lifted920
Esiooo
Neescher
PuTanG
Cpt_Trips
Pedde
berry7009
Meatsmoosh
Levitas
monopolet
brenttt
Inzpecta
leviana
Raithed
Klemzo
Sn00be
djib
Chetyre
below9k
Jakk
Name_here
WindRaven
Puppy_stream
Nighthawk
kartof4eto
Nafta^^
Mad_Max
tacotakedown
WildHaggis
badzaa
Miley__Cyrus
Treslo
Avery
Rorix
hilchryme`
Jaminski
Darkzen
Raxphiel
Shorei
Midler
TyrAntRexX
sirshane
Medzy
Ridlyn
Darksteele
chezze
v3rt1g0
Deathhappens
Hugekiller
WolfeBersahd
Slotteh
drmobius
StratWaffle
TysonChicken
Wickedgoblin
Epoch_
Rush11
Dossilicious
Epicbo
Yittles
ZyloWolfBane
Soulutions
cenais
Yoshu
NeilGorman
Dominatrixia
79 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Dominatrixia
Admin
Dominatrixia

Clan Rules  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

- Members are now required to sign our Clan Rules -

- Rules are also applied in pubs -
Welcome to Clan Symbiosis!
Our clan environment is geared towards helping others and having a good time. Games are meant to be fun / rage-proof and we like to think that we take the pressure and stress out of the game.

Rules Concerning Overall Behavior

• Use of offensive language will not be tolerated (It is advisable to inform those who insulted you that you were offended. Not everyone considers the same words to be offensive)

• Other indirect forms of insulting the enemy like gloating , taunting (If not playful and fun) etc are prohibited

• Excessive complaining / blaming should be avoided. Having the experience from our previous clan , it simply doesn't lead to constructive games and it broadly ruins the team's morale

• Comments which indirectly express disappointment / irritation / blame / racism and thus insult our members are also not permitted (F.e : omg.. , wow.. , seriously..? , jesus..)

Reporting Rules

• A screenshot showing the offending chat is required , as well as a screenshot from the "Match Stats" menu so we can either review the replay or just check the players that participated

• If the incident took place over in-game VOIP or any other VOIP programs , a witness other than yourself is required to confirm what was said

Other

• Use of known exploits / Leaving / Going afk on purpose is forbidden (Note : If there was indeed a prominent reason to leave / go afk , it's more than ok and it's adviced to pause the game in such occasions

• Ghosting is prohibited ( = Giving away information while specing the game)

• If you are to go inactive for a long period of time , please inform us. Inactive members for a two-week period and more will be kicked from the clan

• In-houses are meant to be Non-Competitive. Competitive play will be found in scrim teams and STAY there. It is not allowed to DEMAND competitive attitude from a player during an In-house

Warnings

• If a member is caught breaking our rules , he will receive his first warning. If we find that the same person broke the rules again within a 20 days period , that's a boot from the clan

Suggestions for our members

• Lower Skilled players : You are advised to ask for help / tips or even clarifications about anything. Our clan wishes to promote a friendly environment. It is also advised to listen to constructive criticism (That's up to you though , ofc)

• Experienced players : Try to give advice and broadly pass your knowledge whenever you can and when doing so , you are required to do so in a constructive way

• When you communicate with your teammates , please do so in a civilized and constructive way (Omg jesus , stop blocking me : Bad! / Try not to block me please Very Happy : Good!)

Last But not Least , Have Fun! That's the Point of this clan!

Last edited by Dominatrixia on Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:12 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://symbiosis.roflforum.net

AuthorMessage
lifted920

PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:22 pm

/signed
Back to top Go down
Deadlyyy

PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:04 am

/signed
Back to top Go down
skogsdwarfen

PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:02 pm

/signed
Back to top Go down
Erg

PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 6:15 am

/signed Smile
Back to top Go down
TheDoros

PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:42 pm

/signed
Back to top Go down
Mazley

PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:40 pm

/signed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shaddox

PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:51 am

I pledge my loyalty to the clan.

/signed
Back to top Go down
Ischyros

PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:50 pm

/signed
Back to top Go down
Mazley

PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:42 pm

/signed

Even though I signed it above, I was logged in as guest at the time, so just to be thorough Razz
Back to top Go down
RonnieRod

PostSubject: Fully read the agreements!   Clan Rules  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:36 am

/signed
Back to top Go down
FrosTatioN

PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:50 am

/signed

Looking forward to some HoN action! xD
Back to top Go down
Oll3Ek

PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:02 pm

/Signed
Back to top Go down
Thornham

PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:26 pm

/Signed
Back to top Go down
FecalFig

PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:22 pm

/sign
Back to top Go down
Velk

PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:35 am

/signed
Back to top Go down
Dissid

PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:58 am

/signed
Back to top Go down
Drakedos

PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:11 am

/signed
Back to top Go down
Steelhov

PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:12 pm

/signed
Back to top Go down
Steelhoves

PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:14 pm

/signed

ignore the guest post above
Back to top Go down
ldanl

PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:25 pm

/signed
Back to top Go down
Sniffo

PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:43 am

/Signed lol!
Back to top Go down
stew_man

PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:56 pm

/signed crip_slayer
Back to top Go down
stewie-Y

PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:05 pm

Read it and give it my official stamp of approval.

Tl:dr?: /signed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules    Clan Rules  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Rules
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5