Clan Symbiosis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Symbiosis

A Relationship Of Mutual Benefit Or Dependance

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application form - RonnieRod

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RonnieRod

Application form - RonnieRod Empty
PostSubject: Application form - RonnieRod   Application form - RonnieRod I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:27 pm

Hey there I saw the clan recruitment over in the HoN forums and thought I would give joining this clan a shot.

I'm fairly n00b-ish, and I've seem to gravitate to characters who provide ranged damaged and/or support with magic. I think my favorite characters so far are Flint Beastwood and Tempest. Theres alot to figure out and I think the learning and playing experience is better with a mature clan and not people who bombard you with insults for paying $30 to support the game makers.

I joined the Channel "Clan Symbiosis"... My Player Account has the same name I am using for the Forums. I'd love to play with you guys and see if I would be a good fit for the clan!

Need more information? Lemme know!

Ronnie
Back to top Go down
Dominatrixia
Admin
Dominatrixia

PostSubject: Re: Application form - RonnieRod   Application form - RonnieRod I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:20 pm

Hey there, we're a no skill requirement clan and we don't really mind your role preferences Very Happy
Only requirement here is being mannered, if you still want to join us, /j Clan Symbiosis Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://symbiosis.roflforum.net
RonnieRod

PostSubject: Re: Application form - RonnieRod   Application form - RonnieRod I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:20 am

Awesome I joined up recently and got smacked with the sBS lol. thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application form - RonnieRod   Application form - RonnieRod I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application form - RonnieRod
Page 1 of 1