Clan Symbiosis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Symbiosis

A Relationship Of Mutual Benefit Or Dependance

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What mods do you use?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
djib

djib

What mods do you use? Empty
PostSubject: What mods do you use?   What mods do you use? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:54 am

I'm just curious about what mods you have installed. I don't have any, but might try out a few.
Back to top Go down
Epicbo

PostSubject: Re: What mods do you use?   What mods do you use? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:09 am

None. I've only had one, and that was the clan lag mod. It reduced the lag when you were in a big clan (without it was nearly unplayable, but its not needed anymore).

Some mods are stupid. I hope S2 bans them. Allowed mods should be necessary mods like the clan lag mod, or for fun modes only like the party zephyr mod. Using mods that improve your performance ingame like Last Hit Assists, is cheating imo. If you suck that much why dont you just install a bot to play for you? Please, never use any stupid mod like Last Hit Assist, it wont make you any better at the game but still give you an advantage over other players. Unfair.

/endrage
Back to top Go down
Mazley

PostSubject: Re: What mods do you use?   What mods do you use? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:45 pm

I use the TSR mod (shows everyones TSR next to their name), the friends mod (shows known associates in game lobby, and has saved me from playing on a team with 'plants' about 5 times now).

The only game enhancing mod I use the the one that shows the death countdown on the top of your screen (like HONcast uses). Helps me with my horrible eyesight combined with the tiny scoreboard in game.
Back to top Go down
djib

djib

PostSubject: Re: What mods do you use?   What mods do you use? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 4:05 am

Epicbo I have to agree with you on some level: some mods should not be allowed, and I think that S2 is starting to ban a few (I have heard about one changing the aspect of Valkyrie's javelin).

Mazley I also use TSR and that friends mod sounds interesting.

Personally, I really like 30 seconds guide. If I didn't have it in game, I would be reading it on the forum anyway. I am not planning to keep it forever, but it's great when you're not familiar with many heroes.
Back to top Go down
djib

djib

PostSubject: Re: What mods do you use?   What mods do you use? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:01 pm

I just checked out Friends. It's really nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What mods do you use?   What mods do you use? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What mods do you use?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Symbiosis :: Heroes Of Newerth :: General Discussion-
Jump to: