Clan Symbiosis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Symbiosis

A Relationship Of Mutual Benefit Or Dependance

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'd like to be recruited to this clan.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ischyro

I'd like to be recruited to this clan. Empty
PostSubject: I'd like to be recruited to this clan.   I'd like to be recruited to this clan. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:50 pm

Hey, I'd like to be recruited to a Clan of people who actually play the game to have fun. When people yell at each other all the time it makes playing games work and why would someone enjoy doing that? I might make some playful jests now and again but I promise it is all for fun and it will be distinguishable. Also I'm tired of playing with pubs all the time who just yell at each other, I really want to join a tight group of friends who play the game and have a great time.

Game-wise, I can play pretty much any role and mostly every hero. I have been playing for awhile so I know a lot of things and I also have a lot to learn also of course. My current PSR is 1554 but that is due to some losing streaks I've been having unfortunately. ;( I've had many other accounts but this is my first so I thought it would be good to pay for that one. ;D Anyway I hope to join the clan and have fun with you guys! elephant

Also for some reason it's saying my username is taken on the top of the thing, my in-game username is Ischyros.
Back to top Go down
Dominatrixia
Admin
Dominatrixia

I'd like to be recruited to this clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'd like to be recruited to this clan.   I'd like to be recruited to this clan. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:09 am

Whenever you're online, join our clan channel and if any officer is available, we'll make sure to invite you!
Back to top Go down
http://symbiosis.roflforum.net

I'd like to be recruited to this clan.
Page 1 of 1