Clan Symbiosis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Symbiosis

A Relationship Of Mutual Benefit Or Dependance

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FatChocobo

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:43 am

Hey guys,

As a newcomer to HoN, I thought it'd be nice to join a friendly clan with no skill requirement in order to meet new people and learn how to play - since it's hard to do that in no stat games where people ragequit at the slightest sign of trouble. Having seen your thread on the HoN forums, I thought that I'd try applying since you seem to be exactly what I'm looking for.

I only bought the game a few days ago, and so my PSR and preferred role are undetermined as of yet, but I've been enjoying playing Pebbles/Fayde/Soul Reaper a lot over the past few days.

Here are some of my specifics:

Name: FatChocobo (Daniel/Danny will do, too)
Location: Japan (until October, then I'll be in England for at least 8 months)
PSR: N/A
Role: N/A

While my current location is Japan, I get managable pings on USW and USE servers, too.

Thanks for your time!
Back to top Go down
FatChocobo

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:33 am

Addendum: I just read your rules through fully (sorry, I was in the middle of something when I wrote this application), and I believe that they are very agreeable - and in fact it'll be refreshing to play with a group of players who act responsibly and in a mature manner, since your average no stat games are riddled with infantile people who are never at fault and think that they're always right (and hence go on to insult everyone else in the match).
Back to top Go down
Deathhappens

Deathhappens

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:13 am

Yay, another FF fan joins the ranks!
Seriously now, if you want to join, get in our channel ingame (Clan Symbiosis) AND ONE OF THE OFFICERS WILL QUESTION-INVITE you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1