Clan Symbiosis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Symbiosis

A Relationship Of Mutual Benefit Or Dependance

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for 4 others for scrimming

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MitchMonsta

Looking for 4 others for scrimming Empty
PostSubject: Looking for 4 others for scrimming   Looking for 4 others for scrimming I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:17 pm

Looking for 4 other people that are (hate to make a PSR requirement but...) at least 1600+ in sBS. Want to get a consistent 4 people to scrim with where we can understand the other persons' abilities. Looking for support, ganker, ganker, semi carry/hard carry x2. So basically, that means I fill the role of semi/hard carry so need one more of those only. Anyway, just message back here if you're interested.
Back to top Go down
Yoshu

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 4 others for scrimming   Looking for 4 others for scrimming I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:54 am

Heya, when it comes to other heros im not so great but i can play decent carrys / semi carrys. but support i tend to be the weak player and die a lot (hence the weak kdr) if your interested in playing a few with me to see ill be happy to join you.
Back to top Go down
NeilGorman

NeilGorman

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 4 others for scrimming   Looking for 4 others for scrimming I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am

May be interested, depending on details etc. I think I can understand your request for psr minimum in this situation as far as being relatively close as you cant really go into clan scrim saying "looking for sceim 1000-1650" in fact i think in clan scrim under 1700 falls into the category of low :S
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/tedebear123
Yoshu

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 4 others for scrimming   Looking for 4 others for scrimming I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:49 pm

hmm past few days iv been playing support some also, although i dont play so bad, the carry's have failed (in pubs at least) so if you rather i played a support role i can accomodate that also. Iv dropped a bit in psr tho past couple days so i need to get back to close to 1600 or maybe even break that amrk lol.
Back to top Go down
OUtSkill

PostSubject: im keen to do scrim   Looking for 4 others for scrimming I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:35 pm

hey

im down to paly

i play support/carry hit me up if uw wanna try me out im pretty gud ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 4 others for scrimming   Looking for 4 others for scrimming I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for 4 others for scrimming
Page 1 of 1