Clan Symbiosis

A Relationship Of Mutual Benefit Or Dependance

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Caladwen's application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caladwen

Caladwen's application Empty
PostSubject: Caladwen's application   Caladwen's application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:41 pm

Hello,

I hope you are still recruting ^^

I started HoN some 3 months ago, during the final stages of beta, and while I hope to have grasped the basics of the game, there is still much room for improvement.

When I started the game, I had a few friends to play with, but all of them are now playing SC2 with no immediate plans to go back on HoN. While I enjoy playing in pugs, I found the community's attitude to be generally quite horrible, especially towards beginners. I fail to see how being constantly abused makes one willing to play better or makes him learn teamplay. This is why I wish to join a clan that emphises a lot on the manners of their members and promotes a friendly environment, and your clan seams to be exactly what I am looking for :-)

I'm currently living in France (GMT +1/+2 depending on the season... GMT +2 right now, I believe) and usually play in the evening/night.

I have read the rules and am in perfect agreement with them. I will sign them as soon as I recieve an approval for my application.

Hope to play with you guys soon.
Back to top Go down
Dominatrixia
Admin
Dominatrixia

Caladwen's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caladwen's application   Caladwen's application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:04 pm

Just join our channel and we'll invite you Wink
Back to top Go down
http://symbiosis.roflforum.net

Caladwen's application
Page 1 of 1