Clan Symbiosis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Symbiosis

A Relationship Of Mutual Benefit Or Dependance

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

djib's application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
djib

djib

djib's application Empty
PostSubject: djib's application   djib's application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:25 am

Hey guys,

Your clan seems to have everything I'm looking for: a place to learn in a friendly environment.

I'm a very poor player at the moment: never played DotA, didn't like LoL. I came to HoN because I've been enjoying S2Games ever since Savage. The game is a lot to take and I'm doing my best to improve (reading online guides mainly) but it's hard to improve when the only advice you get from a team is “omg, fuckin noob, you suck” Wink

I'm an occasional gamer: I play HoN maybe 4-6 hours a week. I like the idea of having a large clan meaning we can have lots of in-house games.

I'm GMT+2, I usually play in the evening (between 1800 and 2200 GMT).

Hope to play you guys soon Wink

Back to top Go down
Dominatrixia
Admin
Dominatrixia

djib's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: djib's application   djib's application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:07 pm

djib wrote:
Hey guys,

Your clan seems to have everything I'm looking for: a place to learn in a friendly environment.

I'm a very poor player at the moment: never played DotA, didn't like LoL. I came to HoN because I've been enjoying S2Games ever since Savage. The game is a lot to take and I'm doing my best to improve (reading online guides mainly) but it's hard to improve when the only advice you get from a team is “omg, fuckin noob, you suck” Wink

I'm an occasional gamer: I play HoN maybe 4-6 hours a week. I like the idea of having a large clan meaning we can have lots of in-house games.

I'm GMT+2, I usually play in the evening (between 1800 and 2200 GMT).

Hope to play you guys soon Wink

Dunno if it will be large, but it's unlikely
"- Number of players you are looking for : 50 members , this number is likely to change depending on our needs , but it will probably not pass 80~ (This number is subject to change)"
Back to top Go down
http://symbiosis.roflforum.net
djib

djib

djib's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: djib's application   djib's application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:40 pm

Dominatrixia wrote:
Dunno if it will be large, but it's unlikely
"- Number of players you are looking for : 50 members , this number is likely to change depending on our needs , but it will probably not pass 80~ (This number is subject to change)"

Yes I read that. Most teams I came across on HoN are 12 to 15 people, or sometimes as little as 5. I just don't want to be in a team where 80% of the members have to be online to play a game.

BTW, I had a look at you website (before I had just read the clan rules).
I really like it so far! I didn't know items could be sold for full refund just after being bought. It's great!
Back to top Go down
djib

djib

djib's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: djib's application   djib's application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:25 am

So what do you guys think? Do you want more info about me?

Please let me know where I stand.
Back to top Go down
Dominatrixia
Admin
Dominatrixia

djib's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: djib's application   djib's application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:07 am

We just want you to read and sign the rules and just be mannered Wink
Back to top Go down
http://symbiosis.roflforum.net
djib

djib

djib's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: djib's application   djib's application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:00 am

Dominatrixia wrote:
just be mannered Wink

Sorry, I really didn't mean to be rude and I'm sorry if I have offended you in anyway.

I had read the rules but I was waiting for an approval before singing them. Anyway, I have signed now.
Back to top Go down
Epicbo

djib's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: djib's application   djib's application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:43 am

djib wrote:
Dominatrixia wrote:
just be mannered Wink

Sorry, I really didn't mean to be rude and I'm sorry if I have offended you in anyway.

I had read the rules but I was waiting for an approval before singing them. Anyway, I have signed now.

You werent rude to anyone. But yeah, go ahead and sing the rules.
Back to top Go down
djib

djib

djib's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: djib's application   djib's application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:49 am

lol, nice typo. That's where a spell checker is not enough… Evil or Very Mad So I guess now I have to send you a MP3 Wink
Back to top Go down
Epicbo

djib's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: djib's application   djib's application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:14 am

LOL yes! Record yourself singing, using the clan rules as lyrics. At the bottom of the clan rules we can add: "If you have problem reading, listen Djib singing the clan rules".

Best idea ever.
Back to top Go down
djib

djib

djib's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: djib's application   djib's application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:26 am

Mmmh, I'll see what I can do, but it won't be for tomorrow. I have to find music that can fit on that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

djib's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: djib's application   djib's application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

djib's application
Page 1 of 1