Clan Symbiosis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Symbiosis

A Relationship Of Mutual Benefit Or Dependance

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is your favorite phase of the game?

Go down 
+6
Nafta^^
WindRaven
Dominatrixia
Avery
WildHaggis
Epicbo
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Epicbo

What is your favorite phase of the game? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite phase of the game?   What is your favorite phase of the game? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:31 am

Which one do you enjoy the most?

Earlygame (Laning)
Midgame (Ganking/some teamfights)
Lategame (Team fights)

I like earlygame the most for some reason. Proably because i play heroes that are strong early (support).
Owning your lane is really fun and rewarding :>
Back to top Go down
WildHaggis

WildHaggis

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite phase of the game?   What is your favorite phase of the game? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:35 am

Early to mid game is my favourite mostly because I also like support type heroes. I'm not a carry fan... and most games that late on tend to drag past the 30 - 40 min mark...
Back to top Go down
Avery

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite phase of the game?   What is your favorite phase of the game? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:54 pm

depends on the hero for me
For a carry, mid game. For a tank, late game, since i like running into their faces and not dying. support, early game, as thats when you are the safest and you can get some really good ganks going in your lane with a support
Back to top Go down
Dominatrixia
Admin
Dominatrixia

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite phase of the game?   What is your favorite phase of the game? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:27 pm

I generally hate late game / Early - Mid game seems to be more action packed, dunno =/
Back to top Go down
http://symbiosis.roflforum.net
WindRaven

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite phase of the game?   What is your favorite phase of the game? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:04 pm

I hate early game with a passion, because I'm terrible at last hitting against other people. That's why I usually play heroes that last hit with abilities, or don't have to compete for last hits much at all (babysitters, aggressive lanes).

I LOVE mid game, because ganking is so fun, and farming lanes is easy. Most of my favorite heroes shine here.

Late game is okay, but sometimes its frustrating, because usually there's very little you can do at that point, other than fill your role. The prep work from the last 2 stages is the biggest determining factor, which is *yawn*.
Back to top Go down
Nafta^^

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite phase of the game?   What is your favorite phase of the game? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:32 am

Early and mid just because I love ganking and owning my lane, and because I'm not big fan of farming. I prefer warding 'round 'n 'round instead of farming 'round 'n 'round :3
Back to top Go down
Rorix

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite phase of the game?   What is your favorite phase of the game? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:56 pm

midgame imo

no op items on hard carry (sometimes) so its still doable to win/fail
1 bad/good play can turn the game

inb 4 genocide
Back to top Go down
djib

djib

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite phase of the game?   What is your favorite phase of the game? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:22 am

I like teamfights when it's with people who get organized. Also I love early game, especially when people start reaching level 6 and you get scared everytime they walk slightly towards you.
Back to top Go down
Neescher

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite phase of the game?   What is your favorite phase of the game? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:30 am

When I play support/babysitter, early game. When I play a ganker/initiator/carry, mid game.
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite phase of the game?   What is your favorite phase of the game? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 1:20 pm

I prefer late game usually, since I'm mostly the carry, and feel weak until then. Unless I've got some beastly farm, then mid game is quite fun as well Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite phase of the game?   What is your favorite phase of the game? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite phase of the game?
Page 1 of 1