Clan Symbiosis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Symbiosis

A Relationship Of Mutual Benefit Or Dependance

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Screw those carries and gankers! We do this without them!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Soulutions

Soulutions

Screw those carries and gankers! We do this without them! Empty
PostSubject: Screw those carries and gankers! We do this without them!   Screw those carries and gankers! We do this without them! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:00 pm

http://nevatv.com/index.php?section=play&id=50

A whole new tactic... what do supporters support if there is nothing to support? Support of course Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NeilGorman

NeilGorman

PostSubject: Re: Screw those carries and gankers! We do this without them!   Screw those carries and gankers! We do this without them! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:30 pm

amazing
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/tedebear123
Epicbo

PostSubject: Re: Screw those carries and gankers! We do this without them!   Screw those carries and gankers! We do this without them! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:19 am

I have no idea why you would give the other team 5 healers. And i dont know why they picked Sandwraith last when its obvious that the other team is going for pushes. I havent watched the game but i doubt sand is going to get much farm against that team. I might watch it later.
Back to top Go down
Ridlyn

PostSubject: Re: Screw those carries and gankers! We do this without them!   Screw those carries and gankers! We do this without them! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:12 pm

I heard you like support, so here's some support so you can support while you support.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Screw those carries and gankers! We do this without them!   Screw those carries and gankers! We do this without them! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Screw those carries and gankers! We do this without them!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Symbiosis :: Heroes Of Newerth :: Replays-
Jump to: