Clan Symbiosis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Symbiosis

A Relationship Of Mutual Benefit Or Dependance

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm out...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nighthawk

I'm out... Empty
PostSubject: I'm out...   I'm out... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:49 am

As some of you have noticed, I just left the clan. The reason behind this decision is that I've started playing a lot more lately, and I'm trying to actually get good at this game, and this clan just doesn't help with that. The great atmosphere and amount of inhouses was what kept me in anyways, and since both have went down the drain lately, I don't think it's worth staying anymore. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Epicbo

I'm out... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm out...   I'm out... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:08 pm

I belive none is going to read this thread. The last post in this forum that wasnt a "im leaving" post was months ago. This clan is completly dead. Anyway good luck and have fun.
Back to top Go down
StratWaf

I'm out... Empty
PostSubject: Welp im posting XD   I'm out... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 11:38 am

Yeah its too bad that I came back on christmas break and found myself no longer in a clan Sad. Yo, if you boys ever want to play with me, friend me, message me, I'd be happy to play Very Happy. I'm really enjoying HoN 2.0! I like grimm's crossing even if the game isn't really balanced for this kind of 3v3, but it is quite fun battleing over the rune all the time, and using teamwork to won ppl XD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm out... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm out...   I'm out... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm out...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Symbiosis :: General :: Clan News-
Jump to: