Clan Symbiosis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Symbiosis

A Relationship Of Mutual Benefit Or Dependance

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So I started playing LoL...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Deathhappens

Deathhappens

So I started playing LoL... Empty
PostSubject: So I started playing LoL...   So I started playing LoL... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:32 am

Not that I'm giving up HoN entirely, (I'll still check out the occasional patch) but you can expect to see me a lot less masochistically trying to raise my psr only to see it drop again Evil or Very Mad
Reasons for thsi decision:
1) In LoL , you either get some or get less, there is no lose.
2) Being free, LoL has a far more noobish community( and noobish is also noob-friendly).Where I would have to break my ass to win the lowest believable games in HoN ( stuff like MEGANOOBS ALL BELOW 1000), etc etc in LoL I am considered a medium-high level player.
3) While I can play LoL on my laptop having recently acquired an ADSL connection, HoN remains too heavy to achieve any kind of decent gameplay.
4) Some of my irl buddies started playing LoL a while ago. I've given up trying to bring them to HoN, but I can always join them there.

That's not to say I will be leaving the game permanently, so I'd appreciate saving me a spot in the clan, but until I get a new computer, I will be on a lot less.
While I'm gone, why don't you guys organise the clan a bit? lol!
Back to top Go down
Epicbo

PostSubject: Re: So I started playing LoL...   So I started playing LoL... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:58 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: So I started playing LoL...   So I started playing LoL... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:40 pm

Sorry to see you leave our wonderful clan for such a lowly game(even though I respect your choice). But yeah, hope you'll return after getting bored not being able to play all heroes without buying them for real money or by playing literally thousands of games. (Yes, my prejudice for that game is out of bounds.) Good that you're gonna go online now and then, and hope you'll enjoy yourself with your friends!
Back to top Go down
Deathhappens

Deathhappens

PostSubject: Re: So I started playing LoL...   So I started playing LoL... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:12 pm

A) I am not leaving the clan, I'm just taking a break and B) While you would need to play a thousand or two games to buy every character available in LoL, you don't have to. DO you use every player when playing HoN? Same principle applies here, get the chars you like the most. Otherwise, you are tout a fait correct Smile
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: So I started playing LoL...   So I started playing LoL... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:51 pm

I was about to write another post full of hatred to the hero system, but I won't write it so this won't turn into a hon vs lol thread. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
djib

djib

PostSubject: Re: So I started playing LoL...   So I started playing LoL... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 1:41 am

Deathhappens wrote:

1) In LoL , you either get some or get less, there is no lose.

I used to play LoL and that really pissed me out. Why should you have a better XP just because you play more? It makes no sense to me.
Plus, it's annoying to play against people with lots of runes having an amazing advantage early game compared to you.

Deathhappens wrote:

2) Being free, LoL has a far more noobish community( and noobish is also noob-friendly).Where I would have to break my ass to win the lowest believable games in HoN ( stuff like MEGANOOBS ALL BELOW 1000), etc etc in LoL I am considered a medium-high level player.

HoN community can be a pain, but that's because the game is far more competitive. I've had people flame in LoL as well, but yeah, LoL is casual, HoN is competitive. I personally don't like casual games: I like depth.

Deathhappens wrote:

3) While I can play LoL on my laptop having recently acquired an ADSL connection, HoN remains too heavy to achieve any kind of decent gameplay.

I'm surprised. I play HoN on my parent's computer when I go visit them, and it works fine though it's an old computer.

Deathhappens wrote:

4) Some of my irl buddies started playing LoL a while ago. I've given up trying to bring them to HoN, but I can always join them there.

You've got a point there, it's nice to play with friends Wink
I can add that the only thing i liked in LoL was the decent matchmaking.

Deathhappens wrote:

While I'm gone, why don't you guys organise the clan a bit? lol!

As I already said I'm happy to be more involved in the clan if need be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I started playing LoL...   So I started playing LoL... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I started playing LoL...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Symbiosis :: General :: Clan News-
Jump to: