A Relationship Of Mutual Benefit Or Dependance

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Inactivity cap!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Soulutions

PostSubject: Inactivity cap!   Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:27 am

Let's face it we are a huge clan and some people really like our concept and what our clan stands for.
The problem is that we currently are capped, we actually are over the original cap of 50-80 members by far!

Still we are a social clan and as such we can't just ignore every single person who wants to join our clan I therefore mentioned the idea of an activity cap and Neil seemed to have kind of the same opinion I have.

So the final goal of all this is to eventually introduce a new rule with an inactivity cap for members meaning that members are not allowed to be inactive for more than a certain period of time. A member is of course able to excuse himself beforehand by a post on the forums.

Anyway I started a poll on our website for how long you think the inactivity cap should be.
In case you forgot the link to our website here it is again:
www.clan-symbiosis.net.tc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Epicbo

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity cap!   Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:27 am

I voted 1 month. If you are gone for one month without even saying anything, you proably dont care about the clan anymore :/. Though, i think it would be fair that if someone have been missing for nearly one month, one of the officers should try to contact the person before kicking. If possible of course. Like if you know his mail you can just send one and ask if the person stopped playing HoN or is just on vacation or something.

The main reason i typed this was to get my post count up trololol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
djib

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity cap!   Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:02 pm

Well, I think people should plan ahead and tell if they'll be missing for a month. I do agree with you though: it's a good idea to try and contact them.

I voted 1 month.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity cap!   

Back to top Go down

Inactivity cap!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Symbiosis :: General :: Clan News-
Jump to: