A Relationship Of Mutual Benefit Or Dependance

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

New Officers?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deathhappens

PostSubject: New Officers?   Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:35 am

Seeing as our clan is now in the 100 members range (yes, we number in the hundreds Razz) Wouldn't it be a good idea to promote some of the older members to officers so as to make sure there's always at least one officer in-game? Imho (if you're considering it) some good criteria would/should be participation in clan affairs, activity in forums/mumble/ in game, some skill with the game to help newcomers (but not a psr requirement) and ofcourse free time,strength of spirit and dedication to the ideals that make our great clan what it is! (No, I'm not fishing for a spot. Not that it would bother me, ofc Smile What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Epicbo

PostSubject: Re: New Officers?   Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:00 pm

Imo the forum is a really important part. Being active in the clan means that you care about the clan. We should promote the most active forum people (looking at the amount of posts is a good way to measure how active someone is).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeilGorman

PostSubject: Re: New Officers?   Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:33 am

Domi and myself will talk. We just don't want a situation where an officer gets upset and ragekicks everyone from the clan. Another thing to keep in mind is that Domi and Myself are both very active (both on daily). So we are always around to deal with any issues and receive behavior reports. As you said we are roughly around 100 members which is likely where Domi and I will decide to cap our members (we are having inhouses daily, and feel as though we may have reached a cap, our original projection was 50-80). I don't think there has ever been a time where someone desperately needed me or domi that they weren't able to talk to either of us within 12 hours. So I'm not entirely sure what we would need officers for at this point if we aren't recruiting. The only other benefit they have is being able to kick people from the clan and channel admin in-game. Me and Domi would like to take care of the kicking ourselves However this isn't me saying there won't be any officers other then soulutions. Just me saying we will have to weigh the risk/reward and make a decision.

-Neil
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/tedebear123
Dominatrixia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Officers?   Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:45 pm

It seems like the current officers, including myself are quite busy/inactive and should probably consider having a temporary officer - Or even a permanent one that is super active Razz

My net is fucking up and I can't really be online
Neil has college stuff atm

This is not actually a sure thing, but if anyone wants to apply for officer, please tell us (me, I guess) why should you be an officer Smile I'll act according to how things will go
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://symbiosis.roflforum.net
Deathhappens

PostSubject: Re: New Officers?   Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:48 am

I apply! I apply!
I believe I could be a good officer for the following reasons:
I am a patient and polite person (I have recommendations Razz)
I am on every day for a coupe of hours at least
I am active in the forums(I have 3d higehr post count,hehehe...but who's counting?)
While not a very good player myself, I'm actually pretty good at discussing strategy and item setups-I can give a hand if neccesary(though who would ask me, I don't really know /Very Happy )
/End post
EDIT;Actually, I'm second now, I caught up to Epicbo Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Epicbo

PostSubject: Re: New Officers?   Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:31 pm

Deathhappens wrote:

EDIT;Actually, I'm second now, I caught up to Epicbo Smile

You never did, we were on the same amount of posts, but now im 2 posts above you. So we were shared 2nd place.

Have this turned into a competition? :s
Back to top Go down
View user profile
djib

PostSubject: Re: New Officers?   Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:42 am

If this is still open, I'm up for applying as well. I'm online every second day for two to three hours. I hang around on the forums so I could do some moderation.
I'm on IRC most of the time so people can ping me if they need help and I'll come.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deathhappens

PostSubject: Re: New Officers?   Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:36 am

Not really, it's just a fun way to get you( and others) to post more.
See?I'm promoting the clan's wellfare Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
djib

PostSubject: Re: New Officers?   Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:09 am

Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TyrAntRexX

PostSubject: Re: New Officers?   Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:27 pm

Hey guys, I'm getting my laptop back in a week. Sorry for not being there when you needed me neil, I apologize profusely for that. I'll be getting my laptop back on October 25th after Blizzcon. Hope to game with you guys soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Officers?   

Back to top Go down

New Officers?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Symbiosis :: General :: Clan News-
Jump to: