Clan Symbiosis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Symbiosis

A Relationship Of Mutual Benefit Or Dependance

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So I was banned...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mitch

So I was banned... Empty
PostSubject: So I was banned...   So I was banned... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:37 pm

Can anyone tell me why I was banned from the forum and kicked from the clan. It says feeding and racist comments, which is why I'm shocked. First of all, the only racist comments I've ever said are always jokes, like: "whats up ma niggaaaa". Which no one actually gets offended by. Second, I fed on purpose one game because another member of this clan was telling me to STFU, and how annoying I am. Sure I'm annoying to some but to call me out and to tell me to shut the fuck up, sure ill feed on purpose if I'm pissed off. I'm sure anyone would get pissed off. Sooo, I don't know. Domina maybe wanna explain this to me?
Back to top Go down
Epicbo

So I was banned... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I was banned...   So I was banned... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:26 am

Have you ever recieved a warning?

Back to top Go down
Dominatrixia
Admin
Dominatrixia

So I was banned... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I was banned...   So I was banned... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:10 am

1) Feeding on purpose is just not the solution, quite immature-ish behavior if you ask me. That's why we have a clan report system, you just had to play your game and then report him / her or w/e (If he idd told you "STFU" cause from what I remember he told you "hey mitch can you stop talking that much")

2)About the "racist comments", apparently someone GOT offended since she / he reported you. Oh and it wasn't "what's up ma niggaaaaa" (Don't really remember what it was, the report was sent to neil)
Back to top Go down
http://symbiosis.roflforum.net
Mitch

So I was banned... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I was banned...   So I was banned... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:51 am

It's true I never received a warning. But I guess you all have your reasons. Latez guyz.
Back to top Go down
NeilGorman

NeilGorman

So I was banned... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I was banned...   So I was banned... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:32 pm

Just an FYI the purpose of the warning is to let you know if you break the rules AGAIN in 20 days you will be kicked. You broke them again before we had a chance to give your warning. So basically your warning was unnecessary since you already re-broke the rules.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/tedebear123
Sponsored content

So I was banned... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I was banned...   So I was banned... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I was banned...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Symbiosis :: Heroes Of Newerth :: General Discussion-
Jump to: