Clan Symbiosis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Symbiosis

A Relationship Of Mutual Benefit Or Dependance

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wards are game winners

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tacotakedown

Wards are game winners Empty
PostSubject: Wards are game winners   Wards are game winners I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:42 am

Some people dont understand that wards make all the difference and can truly make the difference in the game
Back to top Go down
Epicbo

PostSubject: Re: Wards are game winners   Wards are game winners I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:36 am

Even at 1700+ LOTS of people cant buy wards without me yelling at them.
Its how i got to almost 1800 PSR. I pick a support hero, babysit the carry, keep wards up the whole game (also counter wards) and not stealing farm from people who need it more.

Your job as support is to harass the opponents and give most of the lasthits away to the one you are laning with (if he needs them more than you do, which is almost always the case). You are also supposed to upgrade the courier ASAP. You need to put up atleast one ward at 6:00 to see the rune, and from that on, you shall get wards when possible. I dont care if you want your ghostmarchers, wards is a must!
Back to top Go down
Inzpecta

PostSubject: Re: Wards are game winners   Wards are game winners I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:19 pm

Keep in mind there should be 2 supports on the team tho, so so should help eachother out with courier/wards/counterwarding.

otherwise you are spot on right:D

Wards does actually win the game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wards are game winners   Wards are game winners I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wards are game winners
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Symbiosis :: Heroes Of Newerth :: General Discussion-
Jump to: