Clan Symbiosis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Symbiosis

A Relationship Of Mutual Benefit Or Dependance

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Match Awards coming soon"?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deathhappens

Deathhappens

"Match Awards coming soon"? Empty
PostSubject: "Match Awards coming soon"?   "Match Awards coming soon"? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:16 am

Sooo, seeing as I'm still not allowed to post, reply, or do much anyhing else in the official HoN boards, would someone else be so kind as to make a post asking when Match Awards are coming? Because honestly this "coming soon" has been a little drawn out.I'm getting used to seeing it by now Sleep

EDIT:Does anyone else have this problem too, by the way?
Back to top Go down
Dominatrixia
Admin
Dominatrixia

PostSubject: Re: "Match Awards coming soon"?   "Match Awards coming soon"? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:11 am

No idea , but we probably won't get an answer with a specific ETA on match awards
Back to top Go down
http://symbiosis.roflforum.net
Deathhappens

Deathhappens

PostSubject: Re: "Match Awards coming soon"?   "Match Awards coming soon"? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:36 am

Looking back on this, I should probably be happy that at least I don't get a "Feeder Award" everytime I lose Smile
I know there hasn't been any word yet, but you could ask if it's something coming up or if it's been overlooked at the moment to cater for more important things(like he Editor everyone's been griefing about)
Back to top Go down
Dominatrixia
Admin
Dominatrixia

PostSubject: Re: "Match Awards coming soon"?   "Match Awards coming soon"? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:21 am

Just an update that Maliken posted:
* Match Making with Teams: This system will replace the current match making. It will allow players to enter solo or as team sizes of 2-5 and match players of similar skill (and similar team size) together. The key to this system is the increased use MM should see due to the fact that friends can now use the automated system to play together. We have already done internal testing and continue to tweak and bug fix before we get a beta version out there.
* Map Editor / SDK: We are putting an entire new UI on the Map Editor as well as cleaning up a few bugs and adding a couple features. This has been underway a while. We have no dates available, but it is being worked on and is definitely a higher priority for us.
* Alternate Hero Avatars: Have you wondered what some of our concept art was for? It is for a feature we will be releasing soon that allows you to play your favorite heroes using a slightly altered hero model & texture. More details regarding this will be released once we have some other things taken care of.
* Pathfinding: We have 2 issues that we are currently attempting to resolve - (1) Getting stuck on buildings as you path around them and (2) multi controlling units and allowing the faster unit to properly path to the front and not constantly bump the slower units.
* New Heroes: We always have new heroes underway. We plan to constantly add new heroes to the game

See? There is no specific eta on their WIP thingies
Back to top Go down
http://symbiosis.roflforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Match Awards coming soon"?   "Match Awards coming soon"? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Match Awards coming soon"?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Symbiosis :: Miscellaneous :: Tech Support-
Jump to: