Clan Symbiosis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Symbiosis

A Relationship Of Mutual Benefit Or Dependance

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

People needs to post more in the forums...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Epicbo

People needs to post more in the forums...  Empty
PostSubject: People needs to post more in the forums...    People needs to post more in the forums...  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 1:21 pm

Lets make the top 5 people clan officers. That should make people post more!

Discuss!
Back to top Go down
djib

djib

PostSubject: Re: People needs to post more in the forums...    People needs to post more in the forums...  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:17 am

Could do, but it people end up posting “lol” or “I agree” in every post they come across just top boost their post count, it will get boring.
Back to top Go down
ElGatoBlanco

PostSubject: Re: People needs to post more in the forums...    People needs to post more in the forums...  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:23 am

That is just a very wierd way to appoint Officers in my eyes.
Its not only about activeness (and even there its ingame activeness that is more imortant) but about trust.
Back to top Go down
Epicbo

PostSubject: Re: People needs to post more in the forums...    People needs to post more in the forums...  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:38 am

djib wrote:
Could do, but it people end up posting “lol” or “I agree” in every post they come across just top boost their post count, it will get boring.

Better than posting nothing at all i guess... lol

Oh. I wasnt being serious about this. I just felt like posting something.
Back to top Go down
djib

djib

PostSubject: Re: People needs to post more in the forums...    People needs to post more in the forums...  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:48 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Deathhappens

Deathhappens

PostSubject: Re: People needs to post more in the forums...    People needs to post more in the forums...  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:32 am

I agree.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.
Back to top Go down
djib

djib

PostSubject: Re: People needs to post more in the forums...    People needs to post more in the forums...  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:10 am

nice, lol
Back to top Go down
below9k

PostSubject: Re: People needs to post more in the forums...    People needs to post more in the forums...  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:33 am

djib wrote:
lol I agree
Back to top Go down
Epicbo

PostSubject: Re: People needs to post more in the forums...    People needs to post more in the forums...  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:49 am

Actually, i disagree!
Back to top Go down
Deathhappens

Deathhappens

PostSubject: Re: People needs to post more in the forums...    People needs to post more in the forums...  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:04 am

stop typing the words "lol", " I agree", or variations thereof!
Back to top Go down
Epicbo

PostSubject: Re: People needs to post more in the forums...    People needs to post more in the forums...  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:12 am

Or we could keep going. It would be good to know if the mods care about the forum. Domi said he would close threads like this one, lets see if he actually does!
Back to top Go down
djib

djib

PostSubject: Re: People needs to post more in the forums...    People needs to post more in the forums...  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:04 am

Deathhappens wrote:
stop typing the words "lol", " I agree", or variations thereof!

lol, I agree!
Back to top Go down
Deathhappens

Deathhappens

PostSubject: Re: People needs to post more in the forums...    People needs to post more in the forums...  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:10 am

Lol, i agree with epic !Spam ftw!
Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
I agree I agree I agree I agree

emoticon spam Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Embarassed rabbit alien Basketball Suspect Cool cheers santa rendeer farao Sleep pig clown

Hmmmmm...sounds like this is going to take a while. Sleep
Back to top Go down
djib

djib

PostSubject: Re: People needs to post more in the forums...    People needs to post more in the forums...  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 1:42 am

Deathhappens wrote:
Lol, i agree with epic !Spam ftw!

*zap*

Hmmmmm...sounds like this is going to take a while. Sleep

They should create a keyboard with acronyms instead of letters. You could chat on many forums with a few keys: “lol”, “ftw”, “wtf”, “omg”, …
Back to top Go down
Deathhappens

Deathhappens

PostSubject: Re: People needs to post more in the forums...    People needs to post more in the forums...  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:21 am

Heh...you're sadly right Smile Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People needs to post more in the forums...    People needs to post more in the forums...  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People needs to post more in the forums...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Symbiosis :: Heroes Of Newerth :: General Discussion-
Jump to: