Clan Symbiosis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Symbiosis

A Relationship Of Mutual Benefit Or Dependance

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thornham

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:09 pm

Hello I heard that you were looking for some support players. I love playing support and dying for my team. I love playing Glacius. IMO hes one of the best supports in the game. Right now i have 40% games played with him. If you need any more info just message me in game at SirThornham.
Back to top Go down
djib

djib

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:06 pm

Why do you find Glacius so nice?
Back to top Go down
Dominatrixia
Admin
Dominatrixia

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:11 pm

Hey there, we're a no skill requirement clan and we don't really mind your role preferences Very Happy
Only requirement here is being mannered, if you still want to join us, /j Clan Symbiosis Smile
Back to top Go down
http://symbiosis.roflforum.net
Epicbo

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:34 am

djib wrote:
Why do you find Glacius so nice?

Because hes proably the most fun support hero to play. Hes very item independant and his spells have good range. But you really need to play support to realize how good he is!
Back to top Go down
djib

djib

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:54 am

I do, and I like Glacius. He is awesome early game when teamed up with Swiftblade for instance. I'm just not too crazy about Glacius late game. I was just being curious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1